CETELNET Communications Infrastructure combines practical experience and cutting-edge technical skills to provide detailed, customer-specific technology infrastructure design and installation of structured inside plant cabling, security/access control, A/V, and DAS/cellular systems.
Our team offers extensive experience specializing in design, installation, maintenance and emergency restoration of custom network infrastructure systems.
- Turnkey Solutions of Switch Rooms for Telecom Operators
- New construction projects
- Retrofit and tenant fit-out projects
- Moves, adds and changes (MAC)
- Copper and fiber backbone / riser installation
- Security / access control / tenant entry / CCTV
- Audio visual (AV) / CATV / SMATV
- Distributed antenna systems (DAS)
- Certified copper and fiber test results
- On-site technical support
- Voice / data frame layout and installation
- Infrastructure audits and needs analysis
- Under-floor / raised floor systems
Using leading edge technologies and “outside the box” approaches, our design engineers and technicians work with our clients to develop customized implementation strategies that meet the most demanding requirements. CETELNET helps optimize physical layer networks and telecommunications systems to facilitate seamless interoperability and world class performance.
Our commitment to quality, safety and customer satisfaction ensures successful, cost-effective installations and long-term customer relationships.