RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. with CIF B-86212891 and registered office at Paseo de la Rinconada 32 in Madrid, with email address email@example.com
COMPLIANCE WITH THE REGULATIONS
Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. guarantees at all times the full and full fulfillment of the obligations set forth by the data protection and services regulations of the information society, as well as by any other Law or regulation that complements or replaces the previous ones.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
We inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the data provided by you will be used:
- Through the “Contact” form, telephone, email or equivalent electronic media indicated on the website, to answer any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc. related to our products and services. Likewise, to handle any request for suggestion, doubt, complaint or claim related to the services and products of Cellular Telecom Networks S.L.
- Through the form «Blog» in order to know your opinion about the content and adapt them to your preferences.
- For the maintenance of customer relations, such as, for example, the hiring of services from Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. and the consequent management derived from it.
- For the treatment of personal data of individual entrepreneurs and contact persons of companies in their relationship maintenance, regardless of whether they are commercial / transactional or not.
- To manage the curriculum vitae received and thus be able to participate in the different personnel selection processes that are carried out in the entity.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent of the interested party, this consent is requested through the marking of the corresponding box provided for this purpose on our website as well as in other forms provided for that purpose.
- The completion of each and every one of the fields that appear on the forms provided for this purpose on our website is mandatory (otherwise, the fields that are mandatory will be marked with an asterisk).
- Additionally, we base the legitimization on the execution of pre-contractual measures or a contract requested by the interested party,
- In the legitimate interest of the person responsible, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested parties do not prevail over said interests. The refusal to provide your data would entail the impossibility of maintaining and fulfilling the relationship with our entity, since they are necessary for the provision of services derived from it.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. will not transfer personal data to any third party without a legal basis that legitimizes this treatment.
Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. informs you that you will be in charge of processing third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation, requiring all data protection guarantees, provided they are within the European Economic Area (EEA).
TREATMENT QUALITY PRINCIPLE
The interested party will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, acting Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event that the interested party provides false information or third parties without their consent to do so, they will respond personally to Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. those affected or interested, Spanish Agency for Data Protection and, where appropriate, regional authorities for data protection, of the responsibilities arising from said circumstance. The interested party undertakes to communicate to Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. the changes that occur in your data, so that they respond truthfully to your current situation at all times.
Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. does not collect data from people under fourteen through its website. In the event that a person under fourteen years of age provides their data through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or in any other channel for collecting them, they will be immediately destroyed at the same time they are Be aware of such circumstance.
TREATMENT SECURITY PRINCIPLES
Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature, scope, context, treatment purposes and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
DATA CONSERVATION TERM
Personal data of the interested party will be actively treated as long as the commercial / contractual relationship persists or as long as they do not exercise their right of deletion. Once the service is finished, the data will be maintained for as long as the regulations require, and until they prescribe the responsibilities derived from it. In the case of the personal data of the job seekers, they will be actively treated as long as the relationship persists or as long as they do not exercise their right of deletion, never reaching a year since the last interaction with the interested party.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation, by going to Paseo de la Rinconada 32 of Pozuelo de Alarcón – Madrid or to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org accrediting your Identity with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document, and specifying the right you wish to exercise.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, Cellular Telecom Networks S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
The interested party will have the right to file a complaint or claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) in case you feel your rights are violated regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.